Diamonds with a pink body color have long been considered one of the rarest color varieties of diamond. Their rarity is due to the fact that pink diamonds are known to occur in only a few mines throughout the world, and none of these mines has ever proved to be a steady commercial source for gem-quality pinks.
Font: gia.edu / Author: Stephen C. Hoffer (1985)
- Natural Faint Pink Diamond - Gia #: 6207197322 PMP-19-1 - 1.06 ct$8,533.00 Ex. VAT
- Natural Very Light Pink Diamond - Gia #: 5181862384 201711 - 0.92 ct$12,696.00 Ex. VAT
- Natural Fancy Orangy Pink Diamond - Gia #: 7171900438 HK11-A-369 - 0.62 ct
- Natural Fancy Deep Orangy Pink Diamond - Gia #: 5201635061 HK11-3-17 - 0.41 ct
- Natural Fancy Pink Diamond - Gia #: 7171099080 HK13-D-15 - 0.24 ct$4,222.80 Ex. VAT