Diamonds with a pink body color have long been considered one of the rarest color varieties of diamond. Their rarity is due to the fact that pink diamonds are known to occur in only a few mines throughout the world, and none of these mines has ever proved to be a steady commercial source for gem-quality pinks.
Font: gia.edu / Author: Stephen C. Hoffer (1985)
- Natural Fancy Deep Brown-pink Diamond - Gia #: 5131133895 P11-A-26 - 1.26 ct
- Natural Fancy Brown-pink Diamond - Gia #: 1158585515 HK13-C-8 - 0.78 ct$13,455.00 Ex. VAT
- Natural Fancy Brownish Pink Diamond - Gia #: 1172485315 HK13-C32 - 0.74 ct$9,361.00 Ex. VAT
- Natural Fancy Deep Brownish Orangy Pink Diamond - Gia #: 1122565185 P10-G-8 - 0.72 ct$3,519.00 Ex. VAT
- Natural Fancy Intense Purplish Pink Diamond - Gia #: 2145276171 PP12-19-A - 0.19 ct$13,110.00 Ex. VAT